1IMPORTANT SAFETY INSTRUCTIONS
3WHAT’S IN THE BOX
7USING YOUR PARTY BOX
9AIR GESTURE WRISTBAND
14Documents / Resources
IMPORTANT SAFETY INSTRUCTIONS
For all products:
- Read these instructions.
- Keep these instructions.
- Heed all warnings.
- Follow all instructions.
- Do not block any ventilation openings. Install this apparatus in accordance with the manufacturer’s instructions.
- Do not install this apparatus near any heat sources such as radiators, heat registers, stoves, or other apparatus (including amplifiers) that produce heat.
- Do not defeat the safety purpose of the polarized or grounding-type plug. A polarized plug has two blades with one wider than the other. A grounding-type plug has two blades and a third grounding prong. The wide blade or the third prong is provided for your safety. If the provided plug does not fit into your outlet, consult an electrician for replacement of the obsolete outlet.
- Protect the power cord from being walked on or pinched, articularly at plugs, convenience receptacles, and the point where they exit from the apparatus.
- Use only attachments/accessories specified by the manufacturer.
- Use only with the cart, stand, tripod, bracket or table specified by the manufacturer or sold with the apparatus. When a cart is used, use caution when moving the cart/apparatus combination to avoid injury from tip-over.
- Unplug this apparatus during lightning storms or when unused for long periods of time.
- To disconnect this apparatus from the AC mains completely, disconnect the power-supply cord plug from the AC receptacle.
- The mains plug of the power-supply cord shall remain readily operable.
- Do not expose batteries to excessive heat such as sunshine, fire or the like.
- This apparatus is intended to be used only with the power supply and/or charging cable provided by the manufacturer.
RISK OF ELECTRIC SHOCK. DO NOT OPEN.
THE LIGHTNING FLASH WITH AN ARROWHEAD SYMBOL, WITHIN AN EQUILATERAL TRIANGLE, IS INTENDED TO ALERT THE USER TO THE PRESENCE OF UNINSULATED “DANGEROUS VOLTAGE” WITHIN THE PRODUCT’S ENCLOSURE THAT MAY BE OF SUFFICIENT MAGNITUDE TO CONSTITUTE A RISK OF ELECTRIC SHOCK TO PERSONS.
THE EXCLAMATION POINT WITHIN AN EQUILATERAL TRIANGLE IS INTENDED TO ALERT THE USER TO THE PRESENCE OF IMPORTANT OPERATING AND MAINTENANCE (SERVICING) INSTRUCTIONS IN THE LITERATURE ACCOMPANYING THE PRODUCT.
WARNING: 10 REDUCE THE RISK OF FIRE OR ELECTRIC SHOCK, DO NOT EXPOSE THIS APPARATUS TO RAIN OR MOISTURE.
Caution FCC and IC statement for users (USA and Canada only)
This device complies with part 15 of the FCC Rules. Operation is subject to the following two conditions: (1) This device may not cause harmful interference, and (2) this device must accept any interference received, including interference that may cause undesired operation.
Federal Communication Commission
This equipment has been tested and found to comply with the limits for a Class B digital device, pursuant to Part 15 of the FCC Rules. These limits are designed to provide reasonable protection against harmful interference in a residential installation. This equipment generates, uses and can radiate radio frequency energy and, if not installed and used in accordance with the instructions, may cause harmful interference to radio communications. However,
there is no guarantee that interference will not occur in a particular installation. If this equipment does cause harmful interference to radio or television reception, which can be determined by turning the equipment off and on, the user is encouraged to try to correct the interference by one or more of the following measures:
- Reorient or relocate the receiving antenna.
- Increase the separation between the equipment and receiver.
- Connect the equipment into an outlet on a circuit different from that to which the receiver is connected.
- Consult the dealer or an experienced radio/TV technician for help.
Caution: Changes or modifications not expressly approved by HARMAN could void the user’s authority to operate the equipment.
For Products That Transmit RF Energy
FCC AND IC INFORMATION FOR USERS
This device complies with Part 15 of the FCC rules and Industry Canada license-exempt RSS standard(s). Operation is subject to the following two conditions: (1) This device may not cause harmful interference; and (2) this device must accept any interference received, including interference that may cause undesired operation.
FCC/IC Radiation Exposure Statement
This equipment complies with FCC/IC RSS-102 radiation exposure limits set forth for an uncontrolled environment.
High power radars are allocated as primary users of the 5.25 to 5.35 GHz and 5.65 to 5.85 GHz bands. These radar stations can cause interference with and/or damage this device. No configuration controls are provided for this wireless equipment allowing any change in the frequency of operations outside the FCC grant of authorization for US operation according to Part 15.407 of the FCC rules.
User should also be advised that:
(i) The device for operation in the band 5150-5250 MHz is only for indoor use to reduce the potential for harmful interference toco-channel mobile satellite systems; (ii) the maximum antenna gain permitted for devices in the bands 5250-5350 MHz and 5470-5725 MHz shall comply with the e.i.r.p. Limit: and (iii) The maximum antenna gain permitted for devices in the band 5725-5825 MHz shall comply with the e.i.r.p. Limits specified for point-to-point and non-point-to-point operation as appropriate. (iv) Users should also be advised that high-power radars are allocated as primary users (i.e. priority users) of the bands 52505350 MHz and 5650-5850 MHz and that these radars couldcause interference and/or damage to LE-LAN devices.
Exposure of humans to RF fields (RSS-102)
The computers employ low gain integral antennas that do not emit RF field in excess of Health Canada limits for the general population; consult Safety Code 6, obtainable from Health Canada’s Website at http://www.hc-sc.gc.ca/
The radiated energy from the antennas connected to the wireless adapters conforms to the IC limit of the RF exposure requirement regarding IC RSS-102, Issue 5 clause 4. SAR tests are conducted using recommended operating positions accepted by the FCC/ RSS with the device transmitting at its highest away from the body. Non-compliance with the above restrictions may result in a violation of FCC RF exposure guidelines.
Use Restriction: Attention in France, the operation is limited to indoor use within the band 5150-5350 Mhz.
For Products with Radio Receivers That Can
Use an External Antenna (USA ONLY)
CATV (Cable TV) or Antenna Grounding
If an outside antenna or cable system is connected to this product, be certain that it is grounded so as to provide some protection against voltage surges and static charges. Section 810 of the National Electrical Code (NEC), ANSI/NFPA No. 7001984, provides information with respect to proper
grounding ofthe mast and supporting structure, grounding of the lead-in wireto an antenna discharge unit, of grounding conductors, locationof antenna discharge unit, connection to grounding electrodesand requirements of the electrode.
Note to CATV System Installer
This reminder is provided to call the CATV(cable TV) system installer’s attention to article 820-40 of the NEC, which provides guidelines for proper grounding and, in particular, as close to the point of cable entry as possible.
Caution: This product uses a laser system. To prevent direct exposure to the laser, do not open the cabinet enclosure or defeat any of the safety mechanisms provided for your protection. Do NOT START INTO THE LASER BEAM. To ensure proper use of this product, please read the owner’s manual carefully and retain it for future use. Should the unit require maintenance or repair, please contact your local JBL service. Refer servicing to qualified personnel only.
FOR ALL EU COUNTRIES
For products that include audio out Prevention of hearing loss
Caution: Permanent hearing loss may occur if earphones or headphones are used at high volume for prolonged periods of time. For France, the products have been tested to comply with Sound Pressure Level requirement laid down in the applicable NF EN 50332 L.5232-1.
– To prevent possible hearing damage, do not listen to high volume levels for long periods.
The Directive on Waste Electrical Equipment (WEEE), which entered into force as European law on 14/02/2014, resulted in a major change in the treatment of electrical equipment at endof-life.
The purpose of this Directive is, a first priority, the prevention of WEEE, and in addition, to promote the reuse, recycling and other forms of recovery of such wastes as so as to reduce disposal. The WEEE logo on the product or on its box indicating collectionfor electrical and electronic equipment consists of the crossedout wheeled bin, as shown below.
This product must not be disposed of or dumped with your other household waste. You are liable to dispose of all your electronic or electrical waste equipment by relocating over to the specified collection point for recycling of such hazardous waste. Isolated collection and proper recovery of your electronic and electrical waste equipment at the time of disposal will allow us to help conserving natural resources. Moreover, proper recycling, and collection points, please contact your local city center, household waste disposal service, shop from where you purchased the equipment, or manufacturer of the equipment.
This product is in compliance with Directive 2011/65/EU of the European Parliament and of the Council of 8 June 2011 on the restriction of the use of certain hazardous substances in electrical and electronic equipment.
For Products that includes Batteries
EU Batteries Directive 2013/56/EU
A new battery directive 2013/56/eu on Battery and Accumulator replacing directive entered into force on the 01/07/2015. The directive applies to all types of batteries and accumulators (AA, AAA, button cells, rechargeable packs) including those incorporated into appliances except for military, medical and power tool applications. The directive sets out rules for collection, treatment, recycling and disposal of batteries, and aims to prohibit certain hazardous substances and to improve environmental performance of batteries and all operators in the supply chain.
Instructions for Users on Removal, Recycling and Disposal of Batteries
The remove the batteries from your equipment or remote control, reverse the procedure described in the owner’s manual for inserting batteries. For products with a built-in battery that lasts for the lifetime of the product, removal may not be possible for the user. In this case, recycling or recovery, it becomes necessary to replace such a battery, this procedure must be performed by authorized services centers. In the European Union and other locations, it is illegal to dispose of any battery with household trash. All batteries must be disposed of in an environmentally sound manner. Contact your local waste-management officials for information regarding the environmentally sound collection, recycling and disposal of used batteries.
WARNING: Danger of explosion if battery is incorrectly replaced. To reduce risk of fire or burns, don’t disassemble, crush, puncture, short external contact, expose to temperature above 60°C (140°F), or dispose of in fire or water. Replace only with specified batteries. The symbol indicating ‘separate collection’ for all batteries and accumulators shall be crossed-out wheeled bin shown below:
In case of batteries, accumulators and button cells containing more than 0.0005 mercury, more than 0.002% cadmium or more than 0.004% lead, shall be marked with the chemical symbol for the metal concerned: Hg,Cd or Pb respectively. Please Refer to the below symbol:
WARNING: DO NOT INGEST BATTERIES, CHEMICAL BURN HAZARD [the remote supplied with] This product contains a coin/button cell battery. If the coin/button cell battery is swallowed, it can cause severe international burns in just 2 hours and can lead to death. Keep new and used batteries away from children. If you think batteries might have been swallowed or placed inside any part of body, seek immediate medical attention.
For All Products Except Those with Wireless Operation
HARMAN International hereby declares that this equipment is in compliance with EMC 2014/30/EU Directive, LVD 2014/35/EU Directive. The declaration of conformity may be consulted in the support section of our Web Site, accessible from www.jbl.com.
For All Products with Wireless Operation
HARMAN International hereby declares that this equipment is in compliance with the essential requirements and other relevant provisions of Directive 2014/53/EU. The declaration of conformity may be consulted in the support section of our Web Site, accessible from www.jbl.com.
HARMAN International Industries, Incorporated
8500.255.4545 (USA only)
HARMAN International Industries, Incorporated. All rights reserved. JBL is a trademark of HARMAN International Industries, Incorporated, registered in the United States and/ or other countries. Features, specifications and appearance are subject to change without notice.
A few people may experience epileptic seizures when viewing flashing lights.
Congratulations on your purchase! This manual includes information on “JBL PARTYBOX 1000” speaker. We encourage you to take a few minutes to read this manual, which describes the product and includes step-by-step instructions to help you to set up and get started. Read and understand all the safety instructions before using your product. If you have any questions about this product, its installation or its operation, please contact your retailer or customer service, or visit us at www.jbl.com
– This product is intended for Home use, not professional use.
WHAT’S IN THE BOX
- Main unit
- Air gesture wristband
- Air gesture wristband batteries (2x 3V CR2032)
- Power cord*
- Quick Start Guide, Safety sheet, Warranty card
*Power cord quantity and plug type vary by regions.
- Top Panel
• Press to switch light show patterns.
• Press and hold for 2 seconds to turn the strobe light on or off.
• Press to power on/off.
• Short press to enter Bluetooth pairing mode.
• Press and hold for 20 seconds to disconnect current device, and pair with a new device.
• Press repeatedly to select a music source (Bluetooth /USB / AUX / LINE IN).
• LED indicators to show the current music source.
• DJ control keys.
• Press to record a new track. Up to 8 tracks can be recorded.
• Press to delete the last recorded track.
• Press and hold for 2 seconds to delete all recorded tracks.
• Press repeatedly to select a sound effect mode (Drums / Keyboard / Piano / DJ / Customized).
• Press to enter color control mode to toggle between different light colors of the front panel and wristband.
• Press to play or pause the music.
• Press twice to play the next track.
• Press three times to play the previous track.
• Press to decrease or increase the volume level.
• Press both simultaneously to mute the audio output.
• Press repeatedly to switch between sound boost level 1 and level 2 or turn off.
• Press to turn the Smart DJ on or off.
– Smart DJ analyze music rhythm and mix DJ effects with harmonize beats.
– Smart DJ fills the void of silence between two tracks and play music continuously with BT and USB sources.
• Rotate to adjust echo volume.
• Rotate to adjust the key level.
17) VOICE CANCEL
• Press to cancel or restore the human voice.
– KEY: Support only Bluetooth and USB.
– Support all the sources (Bluetooth, USB, Aux, and RCA).
– Work only when the Mic is plugged.
Off Power off White (Constant) Power on Amber (Constant) Standby Off Not connected White (Constant) Connected White (Flashing) Pairing Off Off White (Constant) On Off Off White (Constant) On Off Off White (Constant) On Off Off White (Constant) On
– Do not look directly at the light-emitting parts when the speaker lights are illuminated or blinking.
- DJ pad
Press to enter color control mode, then press any DJ control key to select a color for the light of both PartyBox and wristbands nearby. The color will stay for 5 seconds. To keep the color constant, press and hold for 2 seconds the DJ control keys.
1) Press and hold until the left strobe light turns on.
2) Press and hold until the right strobe light turns on.
3) Press and hold until the ring light turns off.
4) Press and hold until the panel light turns off.
Press repeatedly to select a sound effect mode (Drums /Keyboard / Piano / DJ / Customized), or switch off.
Customized effects (support MP3 format only).
1) Insert a USB stick.
2) Press repeatedly to select the USB source.
3) Press repeatedly to select customized effects.
4) The sound samples stored in the USB will be loaded. During the loading, all keys will breathe in pink by turns (The samples will be loaded in Alphabetical order, up to 16 samples).
– Support MP3 format only.
– The uploaded samples are limited to a total of 96 seconds among the first 16 samples of the USB stick.
– Once the samples loaded, you can remove the USB stick, the samples will not restore after the power cycle.
MP3 supported format
Extension Codec Sample rate Bitrate MP3 MPEG1 layer2/3 32/44.1/48 32/40/48/56/64/80/ 96 / 112 / 128 /160 / 192/224 /256/320 MPEG2 layer2/3 16/22.05/24 8/16/24/32/40/48/ 56/64 /80 /96/112/ 128 / 144 / 160 MPEG2.5 layer3 8 /11.025/12 8/16/24/32/40/48/ 56/64 /80 /96/112/ 128 / 144 / 160
1) Press • to start recording, the recording button will be blinking in red.
2) Press• to play the DJ Pads.
3) Press • to stop the recording, (the recording will automatically stop after 30 seconds).
4) Press • to record a new sample. The newly recorded sample will overlap play in a loop with previously recorded samples.
The later recorded samples will be shorter or equal to the first sample.
5) Press • to delete the last recorded sample. To delete all recorded samples, press and hold for 2 seconds (Up to 8 tracks can be recorded).
- Back panel
• Connect to a USB storage device.
• Charge an external USB device.
• Connect an external audio device with an audio cable.
3) LINE OUT
• Connect to the analog audio input jacks of another analog device with RCA audio cable.
4) LINE IN
• Connect to the analog audio output jacks of an analog device with RCA audio cable.
• Connect to a guitar (not provided).
• Connect to a microphone (not provided).
7) VOLUME (MIC)
• Rotate the knob to adjust the mic volume to your desire loudness level.
8) VOLUME (GUITAR)
• Rotate the knob to adjust the guitar volume to your desire loudness level.
• Guitar and microphone gain control buttons to match different sensitivity.
Place the speaker vertically on a flat, stable surface and make sure that the rubber feet side is down.
– Do not sit on the speaker or push it. Otherwise, it may result in malfunction and cause personal injury.
– Use the provided power cord only.
Plug one end of the power cord into the POWER connector on the back of the speaker, then plug the other end to a live AC(mains) outlet.
USING YOUR PARTY BOX
- Bluetooth connection
You can use your PartyBox as an external speaker for your Bluetooth-enabled smartphone or tablet.
1) Press to enter Bluetooth pairing mode.
2) Select “JBL PartyBox 1000” to connect.
3) Once successfully connected, audio will stream from your
Bluetooth device to this speaker.
– This speaker can memorize a maximum of 8 paired devices. The ninth paired device will replace the first one.
– Bluetooth performance can be affected by the distance between this product and your Bluetooth device and the environment of operation.
To terminate the Bluetooth-enabled device:
• Turn off this speaker;
• Disable Bluetooth on your device; or
• Move this speaker beyond the Bluetooth operational range.
To reconnect the Bluetooth-enabled device:
• When you turn on this speaker next time, it tries to reconnect the last connected device automatically;
• If not, manually select “JBL PartyBox 1000” on your Bluetooth device to start a connection.
- USB connection
With your PartyBox, you can enjoy music that is stored on a USB storage device.
Plug your USB storage device into the USB port of your JBL PartyBox, and switch to the USB source. The music will play automatically. If not, please check if the USB device supported audio file format listed in below table.
Extension Codec Sample rate Bitrate WAVE PCM 8 / 11.025 / 12 / 16 /22.05 / 24 / 32 / 44.1/ 48 384 / 529.2 / 576 /768 / 1058.4 / 1152 / 1536 / 116.8 / 2304 MP3 MPEG1layer2/3 32 / 44.1/ 48 32 / 40 / 48 / 56 / 64 / 80 / 96 / 112 / 128 /160 / 192 / 224 / 256 / 320 MPEG2 layer2/3 16 / 22.05 / 24 8 / 16 / 24 / 32 / 40 /48 / 56 / 64 / 80 / 96 /112 / 128 / 144 / 160 MPEG2.5 layer3 8 / 11.025 / 12 8 / 16 / 24 / 32 / 40 / 48 / 56 / 64 / 80 / 96 / 112 /128 / 144 / 160 WMA 8 / 11.025 /16 / 22.05 /32 / 44.1/48 5 / 6 / 8 / 10 / 12 / 16 / 20 / 22 / 32 / 36 / 40 /44 / 48 / 64 / 80 / 96 /128 / 160 / 192 / 256 / 320
– Save your audio files to the root directory on a USB storage device.
– Make sure the USB storage device supports the file system of FAT 16 or FAT 32.
- AUX connection
1) Connect an audio cable,and switch to AUX source (not supplied) to:
• The headphone socket of your portable audio device;
• The AUX connector of this speaker.
2) Turn on your portable audio device and it will start playing.
- LINE IN
Connect a pair of RCA audio cables (red/white, not supplied) to:
• The RCA audio output sockets (red/white) on the analog device (TV, DVD player, etc);
• The LINE IN (L/R) connectors on the rear of this speaker.
- Mix sound with a microphone or guitar
By using a microphone (not supplied) or an electric guitar (not supplied), you can mix its sound with an audio source.
1) Rotate the MIC/GUITAR volume knob to adjust the volume to your desired level.
2) Connect your microphone or guitar to the MIC/GUITAR jack of this speaker.
3) Sing through the microphone or play guitar.
• To adjust the volume of the audio source, press / ;
• To adjust the volume of the microphone or guitar, rotate the
MIC/GUITAR volume knob.
– When not using the microphone or guitar, decrease the MIC/GUITAR volume to minimum and remove them from the jack.
– Before transporting the speaker, make sure that all the cords are disconnected.
– To avoid personal injury and/or property damage, hold the product firmly while transporting.
AIR GESTURE WRISTBAND
- Power on / off
• Press to power on the wristband, and it will be automatically paired with the PartyBox.
• Press to power off the wristband.
– For better performance make sure the wristband is worn firmly.
– When the Wristband is connected to the PartyBox the LEDs colors are sync to the PartyBox front panel.
– The Air Gesture Wristband will be connected automatically with the closest PartyBox 1000.
– The DJ wristband has the battery life of 10 hours. When the battery is low, the LED flashes red and the DJ wristband will power off five minutes later.
– Only one Wristband can connect to one PartyBox.
- Replacing battery
Open the battery cover in the direction of the arrow until it is
completely removed. Insert the batteries (3V CR2032) put the
battery cover back into position.
– The Air Gesture Wristband will be connected automatically with the closest PartyBox 1000.
- Control PartyBox by using Air Gesture Wristband through gesture
– The rotate radius should be more than 20cm.
Gesture Action Clap X 2 Play sound effect 1 Shake Play sound effect 2 Rotate Switch light patterns
– Each time you power on the device, Sound effect 1 and 2 return to the defaults.
– For the sound settings users select on the DJ pad, the last chosen tones are synchronized to Sound effect 1 and the chosen tones just before the last ones are synchronized to Sound effect 2.
- TWS Mode
The two PartyBox 1000 speakers can connect to each other in TWS mode.
1) Press and hold on both speakers simultaneously for 5 seconds, you will hear a tone to indicate speakers are in pairing mode. Once TWS connection built up, you will hear another tone.
2) Press L/R button on one speaker to toggle between L channel, R channel and Stereo, another speaker will change the setting automatically. By default the first one connected to your device will be the main speaker (L channel), the other one will be the secondary speaker (R channel).
– For best performance do not place any obstacles between the two speakers.
– Ensure PartyBox is powered by AC to go into Demo Mode.
– If the AC power unplugged, the PartyBox will power off. If the
AC power is resumed the PartyBox will automatically enter demo mode.
To enter or to exit demo mode, press and hold and simultaneously for 5 seconds.
In demo mode, the buttons are active, and the other buttons are disabled.
– The PartyBox built-in with 3 x 30 seconds music tracks.
• Press once to start, pause or resume the play (one sample will be played only for 30 seconds).
• Press once after the pause, to play the next track.
The standby mode function can set only when the speaker is not used for 20 minutes.
There are two ways to exit the standby mode:
1. Press (power) the speaker will enter normal mode.
2. If the speaker is connected to Bluetooth, press the play button on your device.
To restore the factory settings, press and hold and for more than 10 seconds.(Video) JBL PartyBox 1000 | Unboxing and complete review | Best party speaker |
- AC power input: 100-240V ~ 50/60Hz
- Power consumption: 150W
- Sta ndby power consumption:
<2W with BT connecting;
<0.5W without BT connecting
- USB output: 5V 2.1A
- Speaker drivers: 1 x12” Subwoofer + 2 x 7” Mid-range +
1 x Compression driver
- Speaker impedance: Subwoofer 3 ohm / Midrange 4 ohm /
Compression driver 4 ohm
- Rated output power: 550 W RMS
- Total output power: (IEC 60268) 1100 W RMS
- Frequency response: 30Hz -20kHz(-6dB)
- Signal-to-noise (S/N) ratio: 80 dBA
- Wristband battery usage time: 10h
- Bluetooth version: 4.2
- Bluetooth profile: A2DP V1.3, AVRCP V1.6
- Bluetooth transmitter frequency range: 2402-2480 MHz
- Bluetooth maximum transmitter power: 15dBm (EIRP)
- Bluetooth transmitter modulation: GFSK, π/4 DQPSK, 8DPSK
- Bluetooth range: Approx. 10m (33 feet)
- USB file system: FAT16, FAT32
- USB file format: .mp3, .wma, .wav
- Air gesture wristband: BLE technology
- Dimensions (W x H x D): 397 x 1050 x 390 mm /15.6 x 41.3 x 15.4 in
- Net weight: 34.7 kg / 76.5 lbs
– Never try to repair the product by yourself. If you have any problems while using this product, check the following points before you request service.
The product will not turn on.
- Check if the power cord is properly plugged into the outlet and to the PartyBox.
- For “Air Gesture Wristband” replace the battery with a new one and reattempt powering it on.
No sound from the PartyBox.
- Make sure the PartyBox is powered on.
- Make sure the volume level is turned to an audible level.
- Make sure that it is connected to a music source. If the music source has a volume, ensure it is turned to an audible level.
A device cannot connect with the PartyBox.
- Check if you enable the Bluetooth function of the device.
- The PartyBox is already connected to another Bluetooth device. Press and hold to disconnect and pair with a new device.
Poor audio quality from a connected Bluetooth device.
- The Bluetooth reception is poor. Move the device closer to the PartyBox, or remove any obstacle between the device and the PartyBox.
The product is in compliance with the European Union energy legislation.
Bluetooth connection mode
The product is intended to be used for streaming music via Bluetooth connection. A consumer can stream Bluetooth audio to the speaker. When the product is connected through Bluetooth, the Bluetooth connection must remain active at all times to ensure proper operation. The product will enter into sleep mode, after 20 minutes without operation, the power consumption @ sleep is less than 2.0 Watts, after which it can be re-activated via Bluetooth connection.
Bluetooth disconnection mode
The product will enter into standby mode, after 20 minutes without operation, the power consumption @ standby is less than 0.5 Watts.
HARMAN International Industries,
Incorporated 8500 Balboa
Boulevard, Northridge, CA 91329
© 2019 HARMAN International Industries, Incorporated. All rights reserved. JBL is a trademark of HARMAN International Industries, Incorporated, registered in the United States and/or other countries. Features, specifications and appearance are subject to change without notice. The Bluetooth® word mark and logos are registered trademarks owned by Bluetooth SIG, Inc. and any use of such marks by HARMAN International Industries, ncorporated is under license.
Other trademarks and trade names are those of their respective owners. The terms HDMI, the HDMI logo, and High-Definition Multimedia Interface are trademarks or registered trademarks of HDMI Licensing LLC in the United States and other countries. Manufactured under license from Dolby Laboratories. Dolby, Dolby Audio, Pro Logic and the double-D symbol are trademarks of Dolby Laboratories.
Documents / Resources
|JBL PARTYBOX 1000 [pdf] Owner's Manual|
- Welcome to the Health Canada Web site | Bienvenue au site Web de Santé Canada
- Official JBL Store - Speakers, Headphones, and More!
JBL Spark Manual
JBL Spark Manual Setup Specification JBL Spark Manual - Optimized PDF JBL Spark Manual - Original PDF
JBL Bassline Manual
JBL Bassline Manual Specifications Advanced 40mm driver Frequency response: 10Hz – 22kHz Maximum SPL: 117dB @ 30mW Rated…
JBL CLUB 950NC Manual
JBL CLUB 950NC Manual JBL CLUB 950NC Manual - Optimized PDF JBL CLUB 950NC Manual - Original PDF
JBL Synchros S500 Manual
JBL Synchros S500 Manual Specification JBL Synchros S500 Manual - Optimized PDF JBL Synchros S500 Manual - Original…(Video) Partybox 100 repair/disassembly - water damage? battery? 🛠️🔋